These rustic reception areas are designed as Canadian lodgepole structures with Native American artifacts, log cabin walls and beams, and rustic décor. Iron chandeliers and authentic bear rugs add to the charm. While the rooms can be separated, they’re typically used together for weddings. The Wolf Pack has windows on two walls, both looking out onto the course, and a private terrace overlooks the double 18th green – perfect for an outdoor cocktail reception.
- Capacity: 150 guests
- Available for dinner, dancing, and a cocktail reception
- Banquet tables and chairs available for dinner
- Ivory/white linens and napkins available for dinner
- If 70 or more guests, Enclosed Terrace will be used for the cocktail reception and Wolf Pack/Bear Clan will be used for dinner
- Private entrance from the parking lot