A distinctive fieldstone venue with the east side exposed, overlooking Whistling Straits holes No. 9, No. 10 and No. 18 and Lake Michigan. This fieldstone structure is reminiscent of the Irish countryside and serves as a most unique location for weddings – the perfect balance of rustic elegance. The east wall is entirely open to the elements, although canvas walls with windows can be pulled down, and stand heaters can be turned on if needed. Guests can easily flow in and out, perhaps catching a glimpse of sheep roaming the course.
- Capacity: 120 Guests
- Available for dinner, dancing, and a cocktail reception
- Additional seating tent increases capacity to 200 guests
- Champion’s Locker Room available for private bridal party changing room
- Buffet dining only
- Banquet tables and benches available for dinner
- Ivory/White linens and napkins available for dinner