At The Shops at Woodlake
COVID-19 UPDATE: As an essential business, Woodlake Market remains open to the public in accordance with the state of Wisconsin’s Stay at Home order. To support our local community during these times, we’ve taken the follow actions:
- Reserved shopping hours for seniors are in effect through April 24:
- Monday – Friday: 6 – 8 a.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: 7 – 8 a.m.
- 25% discount for healthcare workers and Kohler associates
- Through April 10, Woodlake Market is offering healthcare workers and Kohler associates a 25% discount on orders of $25 or more* when they show their healthcare badge or provide their employee number at the register.
*Offer not valid on alcohol, cigarettes, stamps or lottery purchases.
- Online Shopping – Free Delivery & Curbside Pickup
- Through April 24, Woodlake Market is waiving the delivery and curbside pickup fee for online orders. Click here to place your order.
Whether you're packing a picnic lunch, planning a healthy family dinner or craving a delightful evening snack, Woodlake Market will satisfy your tastes. Visit the deli, soup and salad bar, order a sandwich or entrée, and enjoy a pleasant meal in the Atrium Café.
A full-service grocery store, Woodlake Market has one of the area’s most extensive selections of organic and locally grown products, artisanal cheeses, fresh seafood, a unique variety of liquors and wines, and an extensive selection of micro and artisan beers. An extensive meat department features freshly made sausages and a section dedicated to specialty items from Wisconsin.
Woodlake Market Online Shopping
Now you can shop online and have your groceries ready for in-store pickup or delivered right to your door. Each order is carefully hand-picked by our experts, and we offer a 100 percent happiness guarantee on every single order.
Explore More Shopping
- Photo Gallery