The Village Day Tripper
Sweepstakes Package Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
VOID IN RHODE ISLAND, PUERTO RICO, CANADA AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCEPT RHODE ISLAND), AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
SPONSOR: The “Sponsor” of this Sweepstakes is Kohler Co., 444 Highland Drive, Kohler, WI 53044.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: Sweepstakes begins on or about February 1, 2015, 8:00 am CST and ends June 29, 2015, 11:59 pm CST. One (1) Prize (as defined below) will be awarded via a single random drawing, at the times detailed in Rule Number 4 below, from among all eligible entries received in the manner as set forth below.
2. HOW TO ENTER: (1) Online. Enter on the American Club Resort website, located at www.destinationkohler.com (the “Website”). All entrants will be asked to provide their first and last name, date of birth (subject to verification if name is drawn as winner), full mailing address, e-mail address & phone number. Entrants must complete all required information on the entry form to be eligible or (2) Mail-In. Entrants must legibly hand-print their first and last name, date of birth (subject to verification if name is drawn as winner) complete mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address (optional) on a 3 1/2" x 5" piece of paper, insert the paper into a stamped #10 envelope and mail it to “THE VILLAGE DAY TRIPPER SWEEPSTAKES,” Communications Dept., MS 419, Twin Oaks Drive, Kohler, WI 53044, postmarked by June 27, 2015 and received no later than June 28, 2015, at 5:00 pm CST.
Entries must contain all required information in order to be considered a valid entry. One entry per person regardless of the method of entry. Subsequent entries submitted by a single person or email account are void. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter is prohibited. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, incomplete, late or misdirected entries, or for human error or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: Only entries that comply with all of the Official Rules are eligible. All eligible entries received via the Website will be combined with all mail in entries into a single database from which the winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about June 30, 2015 under the supervision of Sponsor employees or their designated representatives. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Entrants need not be present to win. Entrant whose name is picked will be notified by telephone or e-mail. Potential winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Waiver of Liability and, where permitted by applicable law, a Publicity Release, within fourteen (14) days following the date of issuance of notification of the entrant’s name being drawn. Such notification shall be deemed issued either when (i) a message is left on winning entrant’s voicemail or (ii) an email is sent, whichever occurs sooner. Non-compliance within this time period or return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
ALL SPONSOR’S DECISIONS ARE FINAL.
4. PRIZE: One (1) Kohler Shop and Spa Day (consisting of the following items, for the winner and up to three (3) guests): four (4) $50 gift certificates for The Shops at Woodlake (one per person), four (4) 50-minute Neat Feet Pedicure Signature treatments (one per person, value of $114 per person), complementary access to the Kohler Water Spa, four (4) lunches at Cucina Italian Restaurant (one per person, value of $25 per person) and dessert of choice at Craverie Chocolatier Café (one per person, value of $8 per person) (the “Prize”) will be given away under this sweepstakes. The approximate retail value of the total Prize is $788. The Prize will be shipped to the winner with instructions for arranging reservations, at the address provided on the entry form or website entry, at Sponsor’s expense and in a manner chosen in Sponsor’s sole discretion, within approximately one (1) month of Sponsor’s receipt of the abovementioned Affidavit and Publicity Waiver (where permitted). The Winner must take delivery of the Prize no later than December 31, 2015 or the Prize is forfeited. The Winner must select one day to redeem the Prize and all items within the Prize must be redeemed on the selected date. Reservations for the travel package, including spa services, will be coordinated and arranged through Kohler Co.’s Central Reservations. All package reservations are subject to availability. The items within the Prize are each limited to one item per person. Any items within the Prize that are not redeemed on the selected date shall be forfeited. The Winner will be responsible for paying all costs and expenses related to his or her Prize that are not specifically mentioned herein as covered by Sponsor, including but not limited to all federal, state and local income taxes. No substitution, barter, transfer, or assignment of Prize will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s discretion. The Winner will be responsible for all travel to and from Kohler, Wisconsin.
5. ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States (except Rhode Island) and the District of Columbia, twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, Canada, and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion, advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and the immediate family members and persons living in the households of each are not eligible to enter. Winners will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and may be asked to complete a Publicity Waiver and provide proof of age confirming their eligibility to enter the sweepstakes. By submitting an entry, Entrant affirmatively represents that he or she meets all eligibility requirements set forth herein.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sweepstakes entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. The laws of the United States govern this sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless the Released Parties and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, directors and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the Prize.
If for any reason the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, website issues or any other causes beyond the control of the Released Parties which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the sweepstakes, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes at any time. The Released Parties are not responsible for any error, omission, deletion or failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor on account of human error or technical problems or any combination thereof.
7. GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes and these Official Sweepstakes Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin without reference to conflicts of law principles.
8. WINNER’S LIST: To receive the name of the winner by mail after the drawing, please mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: THE VILLAGE DAY TRIPPER SWEEPSTAKES, 2015 Sweepstakes Winner List Request, Communications Dept., MS 419, Twin Oaks Drive, Kohler, WI 53044 within thirty (30) days of the drawing date or July 30, 2015 (whichever is later).