Kohler Food & Wine Experience Announces All-Star Chef Line Up
Distinguished culinary festival returns to Destination Kohler October 19-22 with acclaimed chefs Richard Blais, Alex Guarnaschelli, Stephanie Izard, Jeff Mauro and “America’s Text Kitchen”
KOHLER, Wis. – July 26, 2017 – The 17th annual Kohler Food & Wine Experience, the Midwest’s premiere epicurean celebration, will once again bring together a talented roster of award-winning chefs and exclusive culinary and wine tasting experiences to Destination Kohler on October 19-22. Tickets for the fun-filled, four-day program with interactive and educational offerings will be on sale August 8 at www.KohlerFoodandWine.com.
This year’s celebrity chef line-up includes:
• Richard Blais – World-renowned chef, restaurateur, James Beard Award-nominated cookbook author, television personality, and winner of Bravo's “Top Chef All-Stars.”
• Alex Guarnaschelli – James Beard Foundation Award Winner, executive chef of Butter, New York, frequent judge on the Food Network series “Chopped,” and winner of “The Next Iron Chef: Redemption” and the coveted Iron Chef title.
• Stephanie Izard – Recently crowned Food Network’s “Iron Chef,” first female to win “Top Chef,” James Beard “Best Chef: Great Lakes” recipient (2013), and executive chef of three award-winning Chicago restaurants: Girl and the Goat, Little Goat and Duck Duck Goat.
• Jeff Mauro – Host of the Food Network, Emmy-nominated series “Sandwich King” and “$24 in 24,” co-host of “The Kitchen,” and owner of Chicago’s globally inspired sandwich shop, Pork and Mindy’s.
• “America’s Test Kitchen” – The top-rated cooking show on public television, will be represented by cast members: Editorial Director Jack Bishop, Executive Food Editor Bridget Lancaster and Executive Food Editor Julia Collin Davison.
“Kohler Food & Wine celebrates the confluence of great food and wine, quality ingredients and local flavors,” said Jenna Check, Associate Director of Special Events. “We’re thrilled to welcome industry pioneers, Midwestern talent, renowned purveyors, winemakers and craft producers to the stage this October for this signature celebration.”
HOTEL PACKAGES NOW AVAILABLE
The extravaganza is complemented with an exclusive hotel package; reservations are now available for Cheers, which includes celebrity chef demonstration tickets, overnight accommodations, exclusive package-guest-only events and special discounts. Set in the quaint Village of Kohler, luxury accommodation is available at The American Club (starting at $577 per person), the Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond resort-hotel, and boutique lodging is offered at Inn on Woodlake (starting at $384 per person).
For more information and reservations, call 800-344-2838 or visit DestinationKohler.com. Stay up-to-date on resort news and happenings on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Kohler Co. Hospitality & Real Estate Group
The Kohler Co. Hospitality & Real Estate Group profile includes The American Club, boasting the first and only Forbes Five-Star hotel property in Wisconsin, and world-renowned championship golf courses Whistling Straits and Blackwolf Run. Acquired in 2004, its sister property, The Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa in the birthplace of golf, St Andrews, Scotland, is a 5 AA Red Star property and recognized as one of the most luxurious resorts in the world.
About Destination Kohler
The American Club, a Forbes Five-Star Recipient and the Midwest’s only AAA Five-Diamond resort-hotel was named #3 Golf Resort in North America, by Golf Digest Magazine. The resort is one of only 52 hotels in North America with both the Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond distinction. Kohler Waters Spa in Kohler, Wisconsin is the first and only Forbes Five-Star spa in Wisconsin and one of 47 spas worldwide to hold this distinction. The resort features 12 dining establishments from the Forbes Four-Star Immigrant Restaurant to traditional pub fare at Horse & Plow and rustic Italian at Cucina. The resort is located in the Village of Kohler, Wisconsin, one hour north of Milwaukee and two and a half hours north of Chicago.
For inquiries, contact:
Leslie Stachowiak, Associate Manager Public Relations920-457-4441Send Email
Todd Weber, Communications Director-Product Public RelationsSend Email
Dana Grunewald,Send Email
Communications Leaders-Media Buying and Online Marketing
For Kohler Kitchen & Bath Public Relations inquiries, contact:Send Email