We hope you and your loved ones are safe as we all manage the impacts coronavirus (COVID-19) is having on our lives. The health and well-being of our associates, customers, partners and our communities is always our top priority. We are taking responsible and necessary precautions and moving with speed and fluidity in our aggressive measures to minimize the spread of the virus. This is an immense humanitarian challenge for the world, and we need all of us working together–swiftly and consistently–with disciplined actions.
As the situation evolves, we have made the decision to close spa and restaurant dine-in operations. The American Club and The American Club Carriage House are being evaluated for reopening. Lodging is available at Inn on Woodlake, Sandhill and Red Fox . Whistling Straits and Blackwolf Run golf courses are open with safety guidelines.
We’re a proud member of the Kohler Co. portfolio of brands. Kohler has faced many crises in 146 years, and we are attacking this challenge with the perseverance, ingenuity and resolve that has defined us as a company. Each day, we live our corporate mission of contributing to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. Fundamental to that commitment is fostering an environment where everyone feels safe and can be their very best–even during these times of unprecedented uncertainty.
Believing in Better®
United in our desire to be of service, our associates have responded to the COVID-19 crisis with compassion, ingenuity and grassroots efforts in their communities.
Destination Kohler is committed to the health and safety of our guests and associates.
With safety as our top priority, we have enhanced our high standards of housekeeping and cleanliness throughout our resort.
- Associate training and standard processes for health, hygiene and cleanliness
- Heightened deep cleaning procedures and increased cleaning frequency with disinfectants approved by the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of all guest rooms, public areas and common contact points
- Food safety and hygiene protocols for all our restaurants, in room dining and conference spaces
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the resort for our guests and associates
- Protective masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) worn by our associates
- Resort-wide social distancing guidelines
- Mandatory temperature checks for guests upon arrival at our hotels
- Door seals to certify that no one has entered guest room after deep cleaning and sanitizing has taken place
- We are monitoring recommendations and guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to ensure we remain updated