Group Golf Timeline
If you’re planning a group golf event, our professional event planners suggest the following timeline.
Six to 12 months prior to the event
• Determine when you would like to hold your event and your preferred course, and call Kohler early for the best selection. We recommend you choose both first- and second-choice dates, times and courses.
• Establish a group and on-site contact to coordinate your event.
• If you have a group of 20 or more golfers, call the group events coordinator to secure golf reservations: Contact Ed Elsner, golf professional/tournament coordinator, at 920-803-3014 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Determine tee times, games and prizes.
• Work with your on-site contact to determine your food, beverage and banquet space needs.
• Sign contract(s) and return with deposit (if required). Work with the group event coordinator to determine your form of payment. Kohler accepts payment via a Hotel Master Bill; Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits can direct bill, accept payment in full on the event day, or accept payment from individual attendees.
30 days prior to your event
• Submit special merchandise requests at least 30 days in advance.
• Finalize your food and beverage details with your coordinator.
20 days prior to your event
• Touch base with your event coordinator to confirm details.
During the event
• Kohler Staff will be on site during your event to ensure that all event set-up and tournament scoring exceed your expectations.
After your event
• Don’t forget to book for next year.