Group Golf Event Checklist
To better organize your group golf event, please print out this checklist.
Food & Beverage and Banquet Checklist
• Choose menu (i.e., plated vs. buffet).
• Choose beverages.
• Arrange for outside food and beverage.
• Order box lunches.
• Reserve audio-visual equipment.
• Be aware of the policy regarding cancellation.
• Submit final count 72 hours prior to your event.
Tournament Event Checklist
• Be aware of the policy regarding cancellation and reduction of players (30 days for both shotguns and straight tee times).
• Select any merchandise or prizes needed for your event (e.g., balls, hats, shirts, jackets or golf towels).
• Reserve practice area for a group clinic or individual instruction with computer video swing analysis.
• Choose the tournament event for your group: tournament format, flag events and teeing ground.
• Reserve rental golf clubs for any guests.
• Submit a foursome list two days prior to your event.
Golf Professional / Tournament Coordinator