2018 Kohler Golf Rates and Policies
Green fees at all four Destination Kohler golf courses vary based on the time of year. Please contact our reservations team at to inquire about rates, book a round of golf, book a golf package or to learn more about our offerings.
Twilight, Replay and Special Rates
Twilight rates are available at 30% off rack rate 4½ hours prior to National Weather Service official sunset.
Super twilight rates are available at 45% off rack rate 2½ hours prior to National Weather Service official sunset.
Replay rates are available with walk-on availability for 45% off rack rate after completion of one 18-hole round on same day.
Special rates are available at 45% off rack rate on all four Destination Kohler golf courses for junior golfers (17 years of age or under at time of reservation) who are accompanied by a paying adult. Please contact our reservations team at to inquire about rates, book a round of golf, book a golf package or learn more about our offerings.
Special rates are available on all four Destination Kohler golf courses for active military and up to three guests on Armed Forces Day and Veterans Day as well as the holiday weekends of Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day. Please contact our reservations team at to inquire about rates, book a round of golf, book a golf package or learn more about our offerings.
Other Golf Fees
– Caddie fee $65 per person. Nine-hole caddie fee $35 per person. (paid in the golf shop at check-in)
– Caddie gratuity $50 per bag recommeded. Feel free to give more or less depending upon the level of service provided during the round. (generally paid to the caddie at end of round or may be in golf shop at check-in)
– Caddies are required on The Straits® prior to twilight. Caddies are recommended but not requried on The Irish. Caddies are available upon request at Blackwolf Run®.
– Caddies typically carry two bags.
– Forecaddie fee $35 per person
– Forecaddie gratuity $30 per bag recommended. Feel free to give more or less depending upon the level of service provided during the round.
– One forecaddie on The Irish, The Meadow Valleys and The River will service a foursome.
– Forecaddies will help locate your golf ball, obtain yardages, maintain the course, attend the flagstick and help you in any way they can to further enhance your golf experience.
– Golf cart fee $35 per person
– Twilight golf cart fee $20 per person
– Golf carts not available on The Straits
– Golf carts available on The Irish but limited to cart paths
– Pull cart fee $15 per person
– Pull carts available on The Straits during twilight hours
Golf Club Rental
– Golf club rental $90 per person
– TaylorMade and Titleist clubs are available upon request
– Rental sets include two sleeves of golf balls and a 15 percent discount toward the purchase of TaylorMade and Titleist irons or woods
The Meadow Valleys and The River: Golf reservations are accepted at any time by hotel and nonhotel guests for the 2018 golf season.
The Irish: Golf reservations are accepted at any time by hotel and nonhotel guests for the 2018 golf season.
The Straits: Golf reservations are open for booking prior to June 5 and after October 7, 2018, with no additional rounds or hotel stay requirements. Additional round and/or stay requirements may apply for advanced booking reservations from June 5 to October 7, 2018.
All tee times must be guaranteed with a major credit card. Hotel guests will be required to make a deposit equal to one night’s stay plus tax when making a reservation. Nonhotel guests will not be required to make a deposit. For reservations May 1 to October 31, hotel and golf cancellations or reductions must be received seven days in advance to avoid penalties. For reservations from course opening to April 30 and November 1 to course closing, hotel and golf cancellations or reductions must be received 72 hours in advance to avoid penalties. All rates are per person plus tax when appropriate.
Rain Check Policy
During inclement weather conditions, cancellations will be accepted until the time of play. Rainy weather itself may not dictate the closing of the course. Rain checks will be issued for holes not completed due to inclement weather. Refunds will not be issued.
Policies subject to change without notice.
Rates and policies listed apply for the 2018 golf season and do not include Wisconsin sales tax or gratuity.