Destination Kohler + BMW Presents a Five-Star Drive
Tucked away from worldly distractions, a five-star getaway is surrounded by a treasure map of iconic landmarks and rustic beauty. Lose yourself in sights that inspire the artists, the lovers and the dreamers. Hit the road and take your soul (and your soulmate) on a little adventure.
A Getaway Driven By Luxury: The Ultimate BMW & Destination Kohler Getaway
Experience a five-star getaway amplified by adventure. Take an excursion with memorable snapshots of quaint, picturesque and celebrated sights on Wisconsin’s Rustic Roads. Wind through the Kettle Moraine and picturesque countryside or cruise along the beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline. Feel the freedom of the road, then return to replenish, unwind and relax together. Near and far, unexpected discoveries await you. Destination Kohler and BMW—lose yourself in luxury and design.
- A two-night overnight package at The American Club or Inn on Woodlake
- Unlimited use of the 640 GT, 740e, 5 Series, 4 Series Convertible, X2 or X5 for entire stay, based on availablity of desired model
- Stocked trunk amenities
- Regional exploration maps
- In-room amenity, compliments of Kohler and BMW
- Three-course dinner, one evening your choice of The Wisconsin Room, Blackwolf Run Restaurant, Whistling Straits Restaurant, or in-room dining
- One 50-minute service per guest at Kohler Waters Spa, including gratuity
- 20 percent discount on additional services at Kohler Waters Spa, excluding Saturdays and seasonal treatments
- Optional tour of Riverbend
Three mapped adventures to enhance your ultimate getaway.
The Sheboygan County Landmarks Tour
Established in 1838, Sheboygan County is fairly quiet and laid back, but there’s an energetic vibe here that definitely keeps things interesting. From a world-famous racetrack to iconic historical landmarks, see what gives this place its heart and soul.
Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive
This 115-mile drive crosses six Wisconsin counties featuring the beautiful terrain created by a series of glacial advances and retreats. On the drive, which is marked with green “acorn” signs, you’ll see moraines, drumlins, kames and eskers, lakes, bogs, wetlands, woods and forests, prairies and several historic sites.
Wisconsin’s Rustic Roads
Created more than 40 years ago, the Wisconsin Rustic Roads program provides motorists, hikers and bicyclists leisurely travel through Wisconsin’s scenic countryside and the opportunity to enjoy viewing rugged terrain, native vegetation, wildlife and agricultural vistas. Today there are 119 designated Rustic Roads spanning more than 722 miles through 59 counties. The beauty can be enjoyed throughout every season. Here are four nearby tours to enjoy.