Nurtured by Nature
May 5 - 7, 2019
Being attuned to the natural world around you – the seasons, the flora and fauna – can have a tremendous impact on your outlook. Feeling grounded and connected to nature can bring a calm and resilience in the face of everyday stresses. Come to deepen your relationship with the natural and to understand what you can do to nurture it in your own life.
Event Package Includes:
- Conservationist-led lecture on making a difference in your own neighborhood
- Choice of one of the following activities: trapshooting, horseback riding or birding
- An immersion hike
- Your choice of one 50-minute spa service at Kohler Waters Spa, including gratuity
- All meals beginning with dinner on Sunday evening and concluding with lunch on Tuesday, including gratuity
- Overnight accommodations at Destination Kohler for Sunday and Monday evening with welcome amenity
The American Club
Starting at $982 per person
Inn on Woodlake
Starting at $932 per person
To book your overnight package call .
All rates are per person, based on double occupancy, not including taxes and resort fees. Maximum number of 2 adults in King Bed accommodations, 4 adults in accommodations with two beds. Limited availability. Not applicable to groups. Package components cannot be substituted. Please note, since accommodations for children 15 & under are complimentary, package inclusions do not apply. Minimum spa service requirements may apply to reserve Saturday spa services. Please see Kohler Waters Spa Policies & Fees for more information.
Explore More Events
- Buy Event Tickets