Energy in Motion + Om & Beats
February 2 - 5, 2019
Energy makes up the world. And each one of us. Noticing our energy flow and acknowledging negative and positive energies, thoughts, feelings and behaviors alike – without judgement – is an important step in moving toward tapping into more positive energy flow and enjoying life to its fullest.
Special Guest Jenn Bodnar
Jenn Bodnar is the owner of Yoga Digest and has a genuine belief that yoga can benefit everyone. She is 200ERYT having attended multiple teacher trainings, facilitating yoga teacher trainings and studying and practicing yoga since 1999. Jenn is an avid fitness professional, who has taught and managed group fitness for many years.
Event Package Includes:
- Overnight accommodations at Destination Kohler for Sunday and Monday evening with welcome amenity
- Sunday evening Welcome dinner with Jenn Bodnar, owner of Yoga Digest
- 60-minute private yoga class for group led by Jenn Bodnar | Monday, February 4, 10:30–11:30am
- 60-minute lecture on energy therapy, its benefits and best practices led by Jenn Bodnar | Monday, February 4, 2–4pm
- Choice of one 50-minute of the following spa services including gratuity: Acupuncture, Reiki or Cupping
- All meals beginning with dinner on Sunday evening and concluding with lunch on Tuesday, including gratuity
Add Om & Beats to Your Package
Om & Beats
Find your bliss in a yoga class led by Destination Kohler’s creative, high-energy teachers Kristie Hass Splivalo and Greg Cartwright featuring beats by DJ Ghost. Music and yoga instruction is played through Sound Off glowing headphones. Soak in the good vibes and energizing beats in an after-class DJ dance party with a cash bar. Immerse yourself in the mood and music and dance the night away.
The American Club
$30 per person
Sound Off Yoga | 5–6pm
Dance Party & Cash Bar | 6–8pm
Overnight Package Rates
The American Club
Starting at $982 per person
Inn on Woodlake
Starting at $932 per person
To book your overnight package call .
All rates are per person, based on double occupancy, not including taxes and resort fees. Maximum number of 2 adults in King Bed accommodations, 4 adults in accommodations with two beds. Limited availability. Not applicable to groups. Package components cannot be substituted. Please note, since accommodations for children 15 & under are complimentary, package inclusions do not apply. Minimum spa service requirements may apply to reserve Saturday spa services. Please see Kohler Waters Spa Policies & Fees for more information.
Explore More Events
- Buy Event Tickets