Sports Core offers two pools: the family/fitness pool for open swimming and aqua classes and the competitive pool for ages 14 and over. In summer, members and guests can take advantage of fresh lake swimming complete with a beach area, water activities, and a floating raft for sunbathing.
- Balls and flotation devices are not allowed in the pools. Only swimmies and rated life preservers are allowed under adult supervision. (Parent Tot participants may bring a favorite toy for class times only.)
- State law requires showering before entering and after using the pools, whirlpools or sauna.
- Glassware is not allowed in the pool area.
- No diving.
- Children under 5 may not use the whirlpools for health reasons.
- Swim at your own risk.
- Diapers are not allowed in the pool. Swim diapers are available for purchase.
- Two lanes of the Family/Fitness Pool are available for recreational swimming.
- It is recommended that you do not swim alone – use the buddy system.
- Children under 14 years old must be supervised by an adult when using the pools or whirlpools. Children are welcome to enroll in group or private swimming lessons.
- The outdoor deck, beach area and whirlpool will close whenever lightning is spotted.