Phase 1 Reopening Plan
Sports Core will reopen Friday, May 22, in a limited capacity. Membership dues will not be charged in Phase 1 of reopening as not all membership amenities will be available, and space will be limited to accommodate recommended social distancing guidelines. Kids Core, locker rooms, water fountains, pools, the sauna, steam rooms, whirlpools, the lobby and public gathering spaces are not available for use during Phase 1. Take 5™ Café offerings will be limited to grab-and-go items. Temporary hours of operation will be 7am–6pm daily.
The health and safety of members and staff is our highest priority. Sports Core has implemented strict safety and cleaning precautions to combat the spread of COVID-19 as recommended by Kohler Co., the CDC and fitness industry best practices.
The following services will be available to purchase a la carte, and will be available only to current Sports Core members.
On-site classes will be available for a fee. Sign up and pay on the member portal or on the Sports Core Member app. On Club Automation, search for classes under “Group Activities” and narrow to “Group Ex.” On the member app, go to the Classes icon and click on “Search.” Include the category of “Group Ex” when searching. During Phase 1, Classes will be limited to nine participants and one instructor, with six-foot social distancing observed at all times.
Equipment rentals will be available for a fee. Rent a 45-minute interval to use your favorite Sports Core equipment such as a treadmill, bike, stair climber or free weights. Sign up and pay on the member portal or on the Sports Core Member app. On Club Automation, rentals will be found under “Group Activities” and then narrowing down to “Equipment Reservations.” On the member app, go to the Classes icon and click on “Search.” Include the category of “Equipment Reservations” when searching. Due to COVID-19 social distancing guidelines, equipment usage is limited to the specific piece of equipment rented for the specific time reserved. Please wipe down equipment with disinfectant wipes provided. Personal earphones are encouraged. Sanitized earphones are available upon request.
Personal training will be available at our general personal training rates. Members may use available sessions from current training packages. Contact Jake Frias at 920-226-0136 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange personal training sessions.
Tennis lessons and tennis court rentals will be available at our general member rates. Private lessons and group classes will be available. Group classes will be limited to nine participants. Rental options include indoor and outdoor tennis courts and a ball machine. Contact Stuart Nett at 920-912-3571 or email@example.com or Kelly Monahan at 920-226-5724 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tennis lesson or reserve a tennis court.
Les Mills At-Home Workouts Due to club closures across the country, Les Mills is offering free at-home workouts to help you stay active. Access more than 100 Les Mills on-demand workouts for free or upgrade to access over 900 workouts for just $9.99/month. Click here to access this special offer, exclusive to Sports Core members. Les Mills will not collect your data, and these workouts will be available for the foreseeable future.
Sports Core Member Code of Conduct – Phase 1
- If you have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to Sports Core until you are symptom free for three days.
- If someone in your house is sick, please stay home.
- If you have allergies and can’t control sneezing, please stay home.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come in contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to Sports Core for 14 days or until you test negative for COVID-19.
- If you are not feeling well or have any concerns about coming to Sports Core to exercise, please stay home and be safe. Notify us two hours in advance of your cancellation. We will be happy to welcome you back when you are healthy again.
- The facility has the right to refuse service to anyone exhibiting symptoms or not following facility guidelines.
- Facility usage is limited to the zone and specific activity the member has reserved and paid for. Please exit the facility promptly at the conclusion of your activity to allow the next paid service to commence in compliance with the 10 person per zone limit.
- Plan your workout routine in advance to avoid lingering and socializing. This will allow more members to work out given the reduced occupancy necessitated by distancing requirements.
- Family members or caretakers are not permitted in the facility to observe or to wait for activities to conclude.
- Kids Core is not open at this time.
- Usage of drinking fountains, lockers, showers, pools, whirlpools, steam rooms and the sauna is not permitted at this time. Pre-filling water bottles at home is encouraged.
- Wash your hands before and after you leave the facility. If it is not possible to wash your hands, use hand sanitizer when you enter and before you leave.
- Please wear a cloth face covering as you enter and leave the building. Members will not be required to wear face coverings during their workouts.
- All members and visitors must pass through the following stations before fully entering the facility: (1) Hand Sanitizing, (2) Temperature Check and (3) Reception / Check-In.
- When walking through the facility and in shared spaces, maintain a distance of at least six feet from others.
- Contact of any kind is not permitted including hugs and high fives. All members and visitors must maintain six feet of distance at all times.
- “Spotting” in the weight room is not permitted.
- Limit the items you touch within the gym to only the items you will use.
- Wipe down each piece of equipment before and after you use it, using a fresh wipe each time, and dispose of the wipes appropriately.
- Equipment may not be brought in by members unless otherwise permitted. Avoid using lifting gloves or other personal items that are not easily cleaned.
- Food or drink may not be brought in by members unless otherwise permitted. Filled water bottles are permitted.
- If you get the urge to sneeze or cough, put on your face covering (if not already wearing one) and cover your nose, mouth and face covering with a napkin or handkerchief. Wash your hands and face thoroughly before returning to your workout.
- Members exiting must stop at the Reception Desk to check out.
- Members and visitors are highly encouraged to follow CDC guidelines outside of the facility to mitigate risk of transmission.
- Members must take workout clothes and supplies home in a closed bag. Upper level restrooms will be available for changing.