Training Assessments and Nutrition Services
Wellness and weight loss come from a healthy lifestyle and is not focused primarily on your weight. Instead, it is centered around the ratio of muscle to fat and how that plays a key role in overall health, weight management and performance.
The InBody test provides ample test results to track your progress. Discover and start monitoring your muscle distribution, fat allocation, body water balance, and metabolic rate.
In about one minute, the InBody analyzer will send small currents through your feet and hands, measuring weight, water, fat and muscle. This "snapshot" tells us what body part needs improvement, which parts are strong or which are weak, how much fat you need to lose, or how much muscle needs to be gained.
Member $25 Non-Member/ $45 InBody Results Analysis
The Kinesio Taping method is designed to facilitate the body's natural healing process while allowing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting range of motion. It is used to successfully treat a variety of orthopedic, neuromuscular, neurological and medical conditions.
Kinesio Taping can be used in conjunction with a multitude of other treatments. It is effective for those rehabilitating an injury, those dealing with chronic pain and those who would like to use for preventative or performance enhancing measures. Back injury? Pain in your wrist? Poor posture causing pain? Need more support in pregnancy? Elbow issues? Kinesio Taping could help.
Pricing Varies. Contact Sadhna.Murthy@Kohler.com to set up a consultation.
One on One Training session that includes manipulation of muscles and joints using a variety of stretching and massage techniques. No need to change from your workout attire, and is excellent post workout. Can be used for general wellness or to relieve specific sports related overused areas. Sessions scheduled with Jessica Vervaeck, Certified Massage Therapist & Personal Trainer. 60 or 30 min options. Personal training rates apply.
On Point Nutrition, a 10-week weight loss and nutrition program
Nutritional Analysis and re-education.
- 10-week individualized curriculum, one-on-one program
- Client can start the program at any time. 1 hour meetings are scheduled with the trainer once per week based on what works for the client and trainers availability.
- Additional connecting and communication is made through your choice of weekly emails or texts.
- Focus is on nutrition education and accountability.
- Menus are given and calorie level is determined through an online tool. Online food journaling will be required as part of education on food choices and macronutrient percentages.
- Customized program includes evaluation of your cardiovascular and strength training program.
- Three InBody tests are included in the program analysis. Baseline, progress check and final results analysis.
Program Fee: $475 Fitness, $575 Standard