Training Assessments and Nutrition Services
On Point Nutrition, a 10-week weight loss and nutrition program
Nutritional Analysis and re-education.
- 10-week individualized curriculum, one-on-one program
- Client can start the program at any time. 1 hour meetings are scheduled with the trainer once per week based on what works for the client and trainers availability.
- Additional connecting and communication is made through your choice of weekly emails or texts.
- Focus is on nutrition education and accountability.
- Menus are given and calorie level is determined through an online tool. Online food journaling will be required as part of education on food choices and macronutrient percentages.
- Customized program includes evaluation of your cardiovascular and strength training program.
- Three InBody tests are included in the program analysis. Baseline, progress check and final results analysis.
Program Fee: $475 Fitness, $575 Standard
Wellness and weight loss come from a healthy lifestyle and is not focused primarily on your weight. Instead, it is centered around the ratio of muscle to fat and how that plays a key role in overall health, weight management and performance.
The InBody test provides ample test results to track your progress. Discover and start monitoring your muscle distribution, fat allocation, body water balance, and metabolic rate.
In about one minute, the InBody analyzer will send small currents through your feet and hands, measuring weight, water, fat and muscle. This "snapshot" tells us what body part needs improvement, which parts are strong or which are weak, how much fat you need to lose, or how much muscle needs to be gained.
Member $25 Non-Member/ $45 InBody Results Analysis
One on One Training session that includes manipulation of muscles and joints using a variety of stretching and massage techniques. No need to change from your workout attire, and is excellent post workout. Can be used for general wellness or to relieve specific sports related overused areas. Sessions scheduled with Jessica Vervaeck, Certified Massage Therapist & Personal Trainer. 60 or 30 min options. Personal training rates apply.