Five Things Not to Miss at this Year’s Kohler Food & Wine
1. The Food & Wine Spirits Districts represent a new and tasty, thirst-quenching experience for the cocktail fan. Purchase your wristband in advance or at the event to have exclusive access to various locations offering a multitude of libations that will encourage you to take your bartending skills to the next level.
2. Stop by the NUCU™ pop-up shop located at the NUCU Midwest Chefs’ Stage. NUCU brings confidence and joy to passionate home chefs with superbly crafted cookware and bakeware that offers flawless performance. Explore this exclusive collection at the Midwest Chefs’ Stage from 9:30am to 6pm daily.
3. It wouldn’t be Food & Wine without a variety of food and wine/spirit pairings to inspire the home chef. This year we upped our game and added even more pairings that will kick up your culinary curiosity and motivate you to try new and interesting pairings the next time you entertain. If you prefer to just have a great glass of wine, attend one of more than fifty wine seminars throughout the weekend. After an hour of tasting and education, purchase your favorite wine immediately after the seminar.
4. Be the first to try the new limited-edition KOHLER Original Recipe Chocolates Peppermint Crunch Terrapin. Launching at Food & Wine, this holiday seasonal includes crushed peppermint, peppermint cookie and dark caramel, wrapped in dark chocolate. Indulge and enjoy
5. Check out the Manchester United tent during Food & Wine to learn how Kohler and Manchester United Football Club have partnered in a bold and innovative way. Take a selfie while you’re there and share the excitement with family and friends.