Yoga on the Lake, the premier yoga studio in Sheboygan County, is located in The Shops at Woodlake and offers more than 20 classes a week. Yoga on the Lake welcomes all to our yoga community.
The overall design and focus for Yoga on the Lake is to create a comfortable soothing space where you can experience a connection of body and mind. The studio’s floor-to-ceiling bay windows overlook Wood Lake, allowing you to draw nature in to enhance this experience.
- Yoga on the Lake offers an exclusive 1,400 square foot energy-efficient, heated floor to keep muscles loose and create a warm atmosphere.
- Yoga on the Lake Boutique offers high-end, unique yoga apparel including lululemon, accessories, props, books, CDs, videos, mats and yoga bags.
- Yoga on the Lake offers a vast assortment of classes taught by highly qualified teachers who hold Yoga Alliance and specialty certifications and have expertise in Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga, Therapeutic Yoga, Meditation, Restorative and beyond.
- Regularly scheduled classes are held on a drop-in basis. Series Classes, workshops and events require pre-registration.
- Child care is available at the Sports Core for class participants for a nominal fee. (Call studio for details.)
- Teachers are available for private one-on-one or group classes upon request (onsite and offsite rates).
- Yoga on the Lake is also available for private parties and special events.
For more information or to schedule a class or event at Yoga on the Lake, please call (920) 453-2817.
Cancellation Policy – For any workshop, special event or private, Yoga on the Lake must be notified at least 48 hours in advance if cancelling or rescheduling. All cancellations and no-shows (regardless of cause) received less than 48 hours prior to the schedule time, will be charged at full value. We appreciate your cooperation to improve our quality of services.
Gift cards available - please visit our boutique.
Visit Yoga on the Lake on Facebook for the latest information and updates.