Our Newest Addition – Sandhill
Consider it The American Club of cabins. The most luxurious way to rough it. More than just a private cabin, Sandhill is a perfectly secluded retreat; an upland bird-hunting haven surrounded by nature and brimming with charm. Nestled on 350 acres in the wilderness of Mosel, Wisconsin it is close enough to enjoy the amenities of The American Club Resort, yet far enough away to consider it your very own corner of the universe. Exquisitely appointed and teeming with outdoor activities, Sandhill is made for those with an appreciation of nature, tranquility and the finer things in life.
Experience Sandhill – Where Pleasure Comes Naturally
- Reclaimed timber-framed cabin with 2000 square feet of stunning interior space on three levels with fireplace, cathedral ceiling and wrap-around porch
- 360-degree panoramic views of pine woods, prairie grass fields, wildlife pond and hiking trails
- Sleeps six with 1 king bed, 2 full size beds and queen sofa sleeper
- Two bathrooms, each with walk-in shower and lower level with claw foot tub
- Chef-inspired kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stoneware place settings and gourmet cookware
- Sauna and poker shack with fireplace and full bathroom
- Access to all amenities of Sports Core Health & Racquet Club and River Wildlife
- Snowshoes and all-terrain bicycles on site; additional year ‘round recreational opportunities available
- Seasonal, on-site upland bird hunting managed by River Wildlife
November – April
Rates are per night based on a two-night minimum with one to four people occupying Sandhill. There will be an additional $200 per person per day charge, with a maximum of six occupants on property. (Some restrictions and three-night minimums apply.)
Weekend rates (Thursday-Saturday) $985 per night
Weekday rates (Sunday-Wednesday) $785 per night
May – October
Rates are per night based on a three-night minimum with one to four people occupying Sandhill. There will be an additional $200 per person per day charge, with a maximum of six occupants on property.
Weekend rates (Thursday-Saturday) $1,135 per night
Weekday rates (Sunday-Wednesday) $925 per night
All members of River Wildlife receive an additional 15% discount from the published rates seven days per week. Guests staying at Sandhill for seven nights or more receive an additional 15% discount from the published rates.
Please call 800-344-2838 for more information regarding Sandhill or to check availability.
So that we may adequately prepare for every Sandhill guest, no early check-ins or late departures, please.