Sweepstakes Package Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
VOID IN RHODE ISLAND, PUERTO RICO, CANADA AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING RHODE ISLAND) AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: Sweepstakes begins on or about September 1, 2015, 8:00 am CST and ends January 11, 2016, 11:59 pm CST. One (1) Prize(s) (as defined below) will be awarded via a single random drawing, at the times detailed in Rule Number 4 below, from among all eligible entries received in the manner as set forth below.
2. HOW TO ENTER: (1) Online. Enter on the Destination Kohler website, located at www.destinationkohler.com/enews (the “Website”). All entrants will be asked to provide their first and last name, date of birth (subject to verification if name is drawn as winner), full mailing address, e-mail address & phone number. Entrants must complete all required information on the entry form to be eligible or (2) Mail-In. Entrants must legibly hand-print their first and last name, date of birth (subject to verification if name is drawn as winner), complete mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address (optional) on a 3" x 5.5" piece of paper, insert the paper into a stamped #10 envelope and mail it to “DESTINATION KOHLER E-NEWSLETTER SWEEPSTAKES”, Communications Dept., MS 419, Twin Oaks Drive, Kohler, WI 53044, postmarked by January 10, 2016 and received no later than January 11, 2016, at 5:00 pm CST. Entry must contain all required information on the Mail-In entry to be considered a valid entry. One entry per person and email account. Subsequent entries submitted by a single person or email account are void. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter is prohibited. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, incomplete, late or misdirected entries, or for human error or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: Only entries that comply with all of the Official Rules are eligible. All eligible entries received via the Website and US Mail will be combined into a single database from which the winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about January 12, 2016 under the supervision of Sponsor employees or their designated representatives. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Entrants need not be present to win. Entrant whose name is picked will be notified by telephone or e-mail. Potential winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Waiver of Liability and, where permitted by applicable law, a Publicity Release, within fourteen (14) days following the date of issuance of notification of the entrant’s name being drawn. Such notification shall be deemed issued either when (i) a message is left on winning entrant’s voicemail or (ii) an email is sent, whichever occurs sooner. Non-compliance within this time period or return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
ALL SPONSOR’S DECISIONS ARE FINAL.
4. PRIZE: One (1) Destination Kohler Weekend Getaway Package (consisting of two nights standard occupancy, for the winner and one (1) guest, at The American Club® Hotel, two (2) rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run® or Whistling Straits® golf course (excluding caddy fees & tips), and $400 voucher for the Kohler Waters Spa) (the “Prize) will be given away under this sweepstakes. The approximate retail value of the Prize is $2000. Reservations for the travel package, including spa services and tee times, will be coordinated and arranged through Kohler Co.’s Central Reservations. All package reservations are subject to availability. Winner will be responsible for paying all costs and expenses related to his or her Prize that are not specifically mentioned herein as covered by Sponsor, including but not limited to all federal, state and local income taxes. No substitution, barter, transfer, or assignment of Prize will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s discretion. Winner will be responsible for travel to and from Kohler, Wisconsin. Prize will be shipped to the winner with instructions for arranging reservations, at the address provided on the entry form or website entry, at Sponsor’s expense and in a manner chosen in Sponsor’s sole discretion, within approximately one (1) month of Sponsor’s receipt of the abovementioned Affidavit and Publicity Waiver (where permitted).
5. ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Rhode Island) and the District of Columbia, twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, Canada, and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion, advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and the immediate family members and persons living in the households of each are not eligible to enter. Winners will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and may be asked to complete a Publicity Waiver and provide proof of age confirming their eligibility to enter the sweepstakes. By submitting an entry, Entrant affirmatively represents that he or she meets all eligibility requirements set forth herein.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sweepstakes entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. The laws of the United States govern this sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless the Released Parties and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, directors and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the Prize.
If for any reason the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, website issues or any other causes beyond the control of the Released Parties which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the sweepstakes, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes at any time. The Released Parties are not responsible for any error, omission, deletion or failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor on account of human error or technical problems or any combination thereof.
7. GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes and these Official Sweepstakes Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin without reference to conflicts of law principles.
8. WINNER’S LIST: To receive the name of the winner by mail after the drawing, please mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Kohler Co. DESTINATION KOHLER E-NEWSLETTER SWEEPSTAKES; Sweepstakes Winner List Request, Communications Dept., MS 419, Twin Oaks Drive, Kohler, WI 53044 within thirty (30) days of the last drawing date or February 11, 2016 (whichever is later).
9. SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Kohler Co., 444 Highland Drive, Kohler, WI 53044.