Kohler Factory Tour
The factory itself is a "masterpiece of Art Deco industrial design."
– Tracy Will, travel guidebook Wisconsin
The "Industry in Action" factory tour is for anyone who's ever wondered how a KOHLER® bathtub or faucet was made. The tour tells the history behind the nation’s largest plumbing-ware manufacturer and takes visitors through numerous buildings – pottery, brass and foundry – that create everything from vitreous china bathroom sinks to KOHLER Enameled Cast Iron baths. Includes information about Kohler's innovative Arts/Industry Program.
- Conducted Monday through Friday at 8:30am
- Approximately 3 hours
- Free admission
- Advanced reservations required
- Participants must be at least 14 years old
- Closed toe footwear must be worn
- Safety goggles and headsets are provided
- No cameras allowed
Tour is not available:
March 15 & 16th, 2016
March 25th, 2016
May 30th, 2016
July 4th – July 8th, 2016
September 5th, 2016
November 24th – 25th, 2016
December 26th – 30th, 2016
For information and reservations, please call (920) 457-3699.