With the 2012 U.S. Women’s Open fast approaching, and less than 10% of all volunteer positions remaining, now is the time to secure your spot and enjoy more privileges than ever before. 15 committees have already closed, and the 3 committees remaining have limited spots remaining.
Provide crowd control on the golf course and practice range, as well as assist with the movement of players.
Assist with the following responsibilities- greeting guests, stocking shelves, folding/fluffing apparel, cashier, bagging, merchandise returns, bag check, and informing guests of promotional offerings.
NEW – Standard Bearers - Adult – Only 6 positions available
Assist with the organization and operation of the Standard Bearer Committee. Adults on this committee will assist in putting names on standards, help with checking in the junior volunteers, and making sure the junior volunteers get to the tee at the proper time. Adults on this committee will not act as actually standard bearers.
Register online today or download a printable version of the application.
What You Get
Your $150 Volunteer Package includes:
- One (1) Volunteer Badge that allows you access to the championship all seven days
- Two (2) Official Volunteer Golf Shirts
- One (1) Official Volunteer Wind Jacket
- One (1) Official Volunteer Hat or Visor
- 50% off one (1) Championship Badge*
- Commemorative Volunteer Pin
- Food & Beverage Vouchers
- Complimentary Parking all week
- Invitation for you and a guest to the Volunteer Weekend Getaway, May 4-6, 2012
- 15% off all purchases made in the 2012 U.S. Women’s Open Merchandise Pavilion during the week of the championship**
- Exclusive Unadvertised promotions at The American Club Resort throughout 2011 and 2012
- Complimentary subscription to the Volunteer E-Newsletter
*This one time discount only applies to the Championship Badge and excludes applicable tax & administrative fees
** Some restrictions apply